Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rounds 13, 14 & 15



The Turtle's pick(s) - I actually had the three RP in my Q that were taken in front of me.  I finally break down and start considering saves and you SOB's take them from me.  Whatevah!  How can I pass on Konerko?  .285/30/100 take it to the bank.  He doesn't steal like I was hoping for my util spot, but 5th round numbers coming in the 13th round.  Check your pockets cause I just robbed you blind.  Of course he could be the next Adam Dunn and I end up eating crow here.  Another 200SO, mid 3ERA pitcher for me in Anibel Sanchez on a vastly improved Miami squad.  Does anyone know if the new Miami park is as pitcher friendly as the old one?  Do retired people prefer low scoring or high scoring games?  Maybe I should have checked that before I picked him.  Okay, here is my first RP in Chapman, only he is supposed to be converting into a SP, ha ha.  And with some ungodly 146mph fastball he'll be up around 25K/9IP.  With that heat who gives a crap about all his walks and throwing the ball over hitters' heads.

Stretch pick(s) - @LoganMorrison, I'll see you in the majors sometime around July.  Sorry CT.
Madson will have troubles pitching from his hospital bed, very few save opportunities whilst under the knife.

Other pick(s) - I understand why you picked Morrison there Rodday and I think he'll be good eventually.  Maybe his new hothead manager will beat the crap out of him.  I also noticed you have compiled a pretty good stock of some young players, with the exception of Kinsler is anyone over 30?

Best pick(s) - Drew Stubbs for R&R, this kid is 25 - 35 points (in avg) from being top 10 OF.  Cuento for JP, he has improved every year and has an amazing ERA last year.  Beachy for B.inge, any pitcher that has 9+SO/9IP and sub4ERA is a great pick down here.  Marcum for Potatoes, good up and coming pitcher.  Of course being on Scott's team could mean an instant trip to DL.  16 game winner Nova for Rock Vegas, even though he is on the Yanks, he is not on offense.  Maybin for Chin Music, looking for steals and got them here.  What do the Padres have to lose, they'll send this kid every time he gets on base.

No comments:

Post a Comment